Acadian Spicy Shrimp
Write a review
- 1 Pound Peeled Raw Maine Shrimp (90-150 count)
- ½ cup Carolina-Style Sauce
- 2 tsp Fintastic Rub
- 2 tsp Cow Bell Hell Rub
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- If you are using raw shrimp, bring a sauce pan full of water to a rolling boil (add in a stalk of celery, leaves and all for additional flavor). Once water is boiling add in raw shrimp and let cook for 40-60 sec. Remove from heat, drain and immediately chill in ice water (with ice) until cold to the touch. Dry and set aside.
- If using frozen, previously cooked shrimp, thaw, dry and set aside.
- To create the marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl until fully combined, add shrimp to the mixture and toss to fully coat.
- For best results we recommend storing shrimp in the refrigerator at least 2-3 hours in a covered bowl to allow the marinade to fully infuse the shrimp. However they are super tasty fresh made too! Enjoy.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/