BBQ Avocado 'n Lime Whole Roaster Chicken
Write a review
- 1 roasting chicken
- 3-4 Tbsp. Chick Magnet
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 Tsp. Chick Magnet Rub
- 2 Tsp. fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. DennyMike's Hot 'n Nasty or Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Hot 'n Nasty Sauce or Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting pan with foil (makes for easier clean-up).
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Sit the chicken in the pan and season with Chick Magnet Rub.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into a bowl.
- Roughly mash the avocado so that you still have some small chunks.
- Add the Chick Magnet Rub, Lime, and parsley mix together and taste for seasoning.
- Stuff the mixture between the skin and flesh as best you can all over the chicken. It's OK if some is sticking out.
- Drizzle or brush the BBQ sauce all over the chicken skin.
- Bake the chicken for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on its size, basting occasionally with any juices in the pan.
- Remove from oven when done and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before carving.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/