BBQ Cuban Panini
Write a review
- 6 slices Crusty Bread
- 3 Slatherings of DennyMike's BBQ Sauce Your choice
- 1 Small Red onion sliced
- 1 Pickle sliced
- 1 C shredded Jack Cheese
- 6 Slices Ham
- 1-2 C BBQ Smoked Pulled Pork(See Pulled pork Recipe)
- Butter For Bread
- Heat a cast iron griddle or frying pan to medium, Butter bread exterior and place bread butter side down on griddle.
- Slather with BBQ Sauce.
- Lay-out the Pepper Jack cheese first to cover bread, add red onion, Ham and BBQ Pulled Pork to sandwich, layer again with more cheese and close 'er up with the remaining slice of bread (butter side out).
- Grill until golden brown, slice, serve and enjoy!
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/