Campfire Pork 'n Beans
Write a review
- 1 Lbs. dried navy beans
- 2 Cups onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Cups Mesquit-O Madness Sauce
- 1/2 Lbs. bacon, diced
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 Cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 Tsp. pepper
- 1 Cup drained pineapple chunks (optional)
- 4 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Soak beans in water overnight. Drain and put all ingredients in crock pot.
- Add 1 cup water and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
- You can also add a little bit of interest by stirring in 1 cup drained pineapple chunks during the last hour of cooking for an added pop of flavor.
- Finish with melted cheese (optional).
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/