Cheesy BBQ Fries (Medium or Spicy)
Write a review
- 4 medium baking potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 Cup DennyMike's Sweet 'n Spicy or Hot 'n Nasty barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. DennyMike's Seasonings (either Pixie Dust, Sublime Swine or Cow Bell Hell)
- 1 Cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- 1 Lbs. extra lean ground beef
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet(s) with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet(s).
- Sprinkle potatoes with spicy seasoning.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray, add ground beef and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked through.
- Add barbecue sauce to the cooked ground beef and cook until hot and bubbly.
- Pour meat sauce over potato wedges
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/