Crumb Coated Fried Catfish
Write a review
- 4 Filets Catfish
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cup Corn Bread, Crumbled
- In a bowl soak catfish in milk.
- In the oven toast the cornbread crumble until dry stirring occasionally.
- Mix toasted cornbread crumbs with the Sublime Swine.
- In a pan heat the oil on medium heat.
- Remove the catfish one at a time and drag through the bread crumbs and Sublime Swine mixture.
- Fry the catfish until golden brown and flaky.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/