DennyMike's Cow Bell Hell Roasted Beef Tenderloin
Write a review
- 2 Lbs. Choice Beef Tenderloin (Butt Tender/ Bigger Side)
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 2 Tbsp. DM's Cow Bell Hell
- In a small sauce pan add oil and garlic, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
- Brush olive oil and garlic mixture on the beef loin on all sides and then sprinkle with DM'S Cow Bell Hell.
- Pre-heat grill or smoker on high then turn off half of the grill and place beef on the off side and roast on high for 20 minutes.
- Turn grill down to low and cook for another 45 minutes or until desired temperature.
- We like medium-rare at 128 degrees F internal temperature.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/