DennyMike's 'Cue Style Sloppy Joe
Write a review
- 1 Lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) crushed tomatoes
- 1½ Tsp. of DennyMike's Pixie Dust Seasoning
- ¼ Cup of DennyMike's Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce
- 4 buns
- Sauté onions in vegetable oil until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook until lightly browned, drain fat if need be.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and simmer about 20 min.
- Serve on toasted buns.
- You can also sprinkle grated cheese on top if you like.
- Double or triple the recipe and freeze in individual containers for a fast dinner another night.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/