DennyMike’s Smoked Meatloaf
Write a review
- 3 tbs Butter
- ¾ Cup Onion chopped
- ½ Cup Celery Chopped
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- ¼ Cup Scallions Sliced
- 1 Leek chopped (white Part only)
- 1/3 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- ¾ Tbsp. Denny Mike's Cow Bell Hell
- ½ Tbsp. Hot sauce
- 1Tbsp. worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- 1¼ Lbs. Ground beef
- ¾ Lbs. Ground pork
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs with Italian Seasoning
- Melt Butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, celery, bell pepper, scallions, garlic, leeks, carrot, hot sauce, Worcestershire and Cow Bell Hell.
- Saute for 5-8 minutes.
- Add Milk and Ketchup and continue cooking for another two minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, place the ground beef, ground pork, egg and vegetable mixture and combine.
- Add the bread crumbs and thoroughly mix by hand.
- Shape into a Loaf and place on a baking pan or in a perforated sheet pan.
- Smoke cook for 3 hours at 275-300 degrees F or until an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/