Fintastic Salmon Loaf
Write a review
- 1 large can (14.75 oz.) pink or red salmon
- ½ Cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1/3 Cup salmon liquid
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 1 Cup bread crumbs or crushed saltines
- 1 Tsp. dry mustard
- ½ Tsp. salt
- 1 tsp Fintastic
- Drain and save liquid from can of salmon.
- Flake salmon in large bowl, add chopped onion, egg, salmon liquid, milk, bread crumbs, dry mustard, salt and Fintastic.
- Grease a 9X5 baking pan or a 2 quart casserole.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes until center is firm.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/