Pixie Dust Dusted Cornbread
Write a review
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (14oz) creamed style corn
- 1 Tbsp DennyMike's Pixie Dust rub – 2 tsps for dry mix, 1 tsp for dusting
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In separate bowls combine the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just combined.
- Immediately pour into the greased loaf pan and sprinkle the top with 1 tsp DM Pixie Dust rub.
- Bake at 350º F for 35-45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to let cool and slice. Serve as a side or under your 'cue.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/