Sublime Swine Crayfish Pad Thai
Write a review
Pad Thai Sauce
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup DennyMike's Sublime Swine rub
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Crayfish Pad Thai
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1 pre-cooked whole crayfish
- 8 oz Pad Thai sauce
- 2 oz tofu, medium diced (pre-fried)
- 1/2 oz chives
- 1/2 oz DennyMike's Cow Bell Hell spiced peanuts, chopped
- (see DennyMike's recipe featured in the "Appetizers" section)
- Combine all the Pad Thai Sauce ingredients bring it simmer and cool. It’s now ready to cook with.
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 30 minutes until just pliable, remove from the water.
- Using a wok or deep pot at high heat, place soy bean oil. Then add the egg. Cook it through stirring constantly.
- Place the crayfish or shrimp next. Then spoon eight ounces of Pad Thai sauce into the wok.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add tofu, bean sprouts, chives, and noodles. Cook and stir until almost all of the sauce is reduced and soaked up by the noodles. It will have a creamy slightly dry consistency.
- Place in a bowl and top with the DennyMike’s Cow Bell Hell chopped peanuts and cilantro.
- Use the whole cooked crayfish or shrimp as a garnish.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/