Sublime Swine Pulled Pork
Write a review
- 6 1/2 Pound Pork Picnic Shoulder
- 2 Onions Quartered
- DennyMike's Sublime Swine Rub
- 1 Bottle DennyMike's Sweet and Spicy
- 1/3 Bottle DennyMike's Hot & Nasty
- 1 Bottle Sam Adams Irish Red Beer (Or a beer of choice)
- Quarter one of the onions and place it inside the slow cooker.
- Rub the pork with Denny Mike's Sublime Swine Rub and place it in the cooker
- Quarter the other onion and place it on top of the pork.
- Pour the beer over the pork and set it on low for 12 hours.
- After the 12 hours, take the pork and set it on a cutting board. You should be able to peel the chunks of fat off the pork. With a fork, shred the pork and set aside.
- Pour the liquid out of the slow cooker and transfer the pulled pork back to the crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix the BBQ sauces. I added the Hot & Nasty because I love spicy food. I didn't want to add to much, in case we had a bunch of whiners. Once it's mixed, add it to the pulled pork and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on low for another 4 hours, and enjoy!
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/