Super Easy Grilled or Pan Seared Scallops
Write a review
- 8 large fresh scallops
- 2-3 ounces olive oil (dependent on cooking option)
- 2 Tsp. DennyMike's Fintastic Rub
- 4-8 Tbsp. DennyMikes Carolina-Style Sauce
- salt, to taste
- In a bowl, mix together scallops, oil, and Fintastic Rub, mixing well.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the scallops from the bowl, and either put scallops on a skewer for grilling or heat skillet with 1oz oil for searing.
- For Gilling: cook over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning from time to time and basting with Carolina-Style Sauce.
- For Pan Searing: Heat oil until hot then sear scallops on both sides until browed and cooked to desired doneness.
- Use remaining sauce to finish.
- Serve immediately.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. http://www.dennymikes.com/