Autumn Harvest Veggie Lasagna
Write a review
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red sauce
- 1 (16 oz) box lasagna noodles
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 1 summer squash
- 1/2 lb mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp DennyMike's Cow Bell Hell rub
- 1 cup DennyMike's Mesquit-O Madness sauce
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 6 oz shredded cheddar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Peel and dice eggplant.
- Chop zucchini and summer squash.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Saute all with onion and season with DennyMike's Cow Bell Hell rub until cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Bring 6 quarts of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook to al dente, rinse with cold water.
- Mix red sauce with Mesquit-O Madness.
- Combine ricotta, cottage and 10 oz mozzarella with eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread sauce mixture to cover the bottom of a 10x14x3" baking pan.
- Cover sauce with layer of noodles.
- Dot with ricotta mixture and veggie mixture. Repeat 3 to 4 times, or until the pan in 3/4 full.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 35-45 minutes or until cooked throughout.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/