Carolina Summer Grilled Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 4 Large chicken breasts boneless
- 1 Cup DM'S Carolina-Style sauce
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 Tsp. (reserved) DM'S Chick magnet
- 2 ribs of celery Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet onion chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- Marinate the chicken with the Carolina sauce and the 2 Tbsp. Chick magnet for 6 hours.
- Grill or smoke the chicken let cool and then chop coarsely.
- In a bowl add remaining ingredients and the reserved chick magnet then add chopped chicken and mix well.
- Serve atop mixed greens for a warm summer day lunch.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/