Chick Magnet Fried Chicken
Write a review
- 6-8 Boneless Chicken Thighs, Skin On
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups of Milk (or enough to soak chicken)
- 4 Tbsp. DennyMike's Chick Magnet Rub
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Combine flour, Chick Magnet, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add chicken to the milk in another bowl and let soak for 15 minutes.
- Remove one thigh at a time and coat in the flour mixture, then in the milk and back again in the flour, reserve and repeat with the other chicken.
- Preheat a cast iron frying skillet with enough oil to submerge the chicken halfway.
- Fry until golden brown and cooked through turning only once.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/