Write a review
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breast pounded thin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup DennyMike's Chick Magnet Rub
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or substitute as you wish)
- 2 TBL honey
- 1/4 cup DennyMIke's Chick Magnet Rub
- Oil for Frying
- Dust your chicken with the first 1/4 cup of rub sprinkle from a height of 8 inches and don’t be shy with the rub. Place chicken in a plastic bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Cut off the top of the peppers and hollow out using a small spoon, skewer or anything that will fit inside the pepper. Roast the peppers either in the oven or better yet on the grill in a pan with a little olive oil. Peppers are done when they are soft.
- Mix package of softened cream cheese with shredded cheddar, Jalapeno peppers , honey and your bbq rub.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the chicken roll the chicken and cheese mixture jelly roll style.
- Using two pans mix flour, salt, pepper and a little rub in one. In the other, mix the egg and water whisk to completely mix.
- Preheat oil to 360 degrees.
- Dredge the meat through the flour then into the egg mix and back into the flour
- fFry in oil until chicken is cooked to a golden brown and is a minimum temperature of 165 degrees.
- Cut into pinwheels and enjoy.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/