Chili with BBQ Pulled Pork
Write a review
- 1 Sweet onion medium diced
- 4 cloved garlic sliced
- 1 14oz Can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Molasses
- 2 Tbsp. DM'S Cow Bell Hell
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin Ground
- 1 28 Oz. can pinto beans rinsed
- 3 Cup Pulled Pork Chopped
- On Medium heat sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes Worcestershire, molasses, Cow Bell Hell and cumin and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Add Beans and pork and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with bread or tortillas or even grate some pepperjack on top.
- Will warm you right up on a rainy day.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/