Cow Bell Hell Homefries
Write a review
- 10 Medium Sliced Red Potatoes Sliced into Wedges, 4-6 Each Potato
- 1 Tbsp. or so Cow Bell Hell
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Cook potatoes in an ample amount of water until almost cooked through. You will want to have them just a little firm.
- Strain the potatoes and put them in a bowl large enough to hold them.
- Add the butter and sprinkle in the Cow Bell Hell, giving them a good toss to coat them all around.
- Grill the potatoes on their sides turning once and leaving grill marks and finish cooking all the way through.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/