DennyMike's 'Cue-Tastic Kabobs (adjustable to fit all palates)
Write a review
- ½ Cup DennyMike's Hot 'n Nasty BBQ Sauce for marinate
- 3-4 Tbsp. Cow Bell Hell Rub*
- 1 Green Peppers Sliced into 1½ sections
- 1 Red Peppers Sliced into 1½ sections
- 1 small box Baby portabella mushrooms halved
- Red Onion sliced into 1½ sections
- 2 Lbs. lean lamb, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- Marinate lamb by mixing the oil, lamb and Cow Bell Hell Rub, mix well and place in a shallow, glass baking dish or plastic bag.
- Refrigerate, covered 4 to 6 hours.
- Arrange lamb and vegetables on 4 to 6 skewers.
- Grill lamb over direct medium heat to medium doneness, about 10 minutes, turning and basting with BBQ Sauce throughout grilling time.
- *Note: Don't like Lamb? Can't stand the heat? Try this recipe with pork using our Sublime Swine Rub & Sweet 'n Spicy Sauce, or with Chicken using our Chick Magnet Rub and Carolina-style or Sweet 'n Spicy sauce. All options are sure to please so mix it up a little and try it all different ways.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/