Write a review
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1 heaping Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Cowbell Hell
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 stick or 4 TBSP. butter
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2/3 Cup chopped celery
- 3/4 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 Cup chopped scallions
- 1 small jalapeno finely chopped
- 8 cloves of garlic minced
- 6-8 shakes hot sauce to taste
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup ketchup
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb each of sweet sausage & hot Italian sausage
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 Cup very fine dry bread crumbs with Italian seasoning
- Shape into a loaf and place in the middle of a 12X16 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then raise heat to 400 degrees and continue cooking until done about 30-45 minutes longer.
- Place on a perforated grilling tray or mesh baking rack to allow smoke underneath.
- Bring smoker to 350-375 degrees cook for 30 minutes, reduce temperature to 180 degrees and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
- Bring temperature back to 300 degrees, brush on your favorite bbq sauce (I like Sweet 'n Spicy).
- Cook for 15-30 minutes or until done.
- (This is DennyMike's version of "It's Not Your Mother's Meatloaf Recipe" from thatsmyhome.com)
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/