Write a review
- 1 lb of Salmon with skin on
- 1 tsp of Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbs of Fintastic Rub
- Turn broiler on to 500 degrees
- Place salmon skin down on shallow baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Rub olive oil over salmon filet.
- Sprinkle Fintastic seasoning over salmon filet
- Place under broileer (2nd rack from top) and broil for approximately 20 minutes or until salmon begins to sizzle and seasoning turns toasty brown.
- Remove salmon carefully from baking pan with spatula just above the skin so that skin remains on foil.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/