Fire Charred Corn on the Cob
Write a review
- 10 ears of corn, whole
- 2 tsp DennyMike's Sublime Swine rub
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- Place whole corn into a bowl of water and submerge for 30 minutes.
- When soaked pull back husk and remove silk.
- Rewrap the husk back up and tie off, if needed with one of the strips of husk.
- Place in the coals of a dying fire for 30 minutes until outside is charred and the inside is steamed and cooked.
- Combine the softened butter and DennyMike's Sublime Swine rub together and rub on the hot corn and enjoy, removing the husk of course!
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/