Write a review
- 1 haddock
- 1/2 cup DM Pixie Dust rub
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the cornmeal and the DennyMike’s Pixie Dust rub.
- Next, season the haddock with salt and pepper then dust the fish with the dry mix.
- Then, mix the milk and egg; add fish to milk and egg mixture.
- Dust fish again and heat the oil to a medium heat, make sure oil is hot.
- Add fish to hot oil and cook on one side for 4 minutes, then turn the fish over and cook on other side. The fish is done when golden brown, once finished, place on paper towel.
- Serve haddock with 1/2 of lemon.
By Chef Tony Clark
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/