Fried Onion Rings
Write a review
- Large vidalia onions, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 qt soy oil
- 2 cups tempura flour
- 1/2 cup DM Chick Magnet rub
- 1 bottle of Allagash Grand Cru beer or beer of your choice
- In a large pot on medium flame, heat the soy oil and mix in all the dry ingredients.
- Separate into two bowls; one bowl add the Allagash Grand Cru beer and the other bowl and add one cup of ice.
- Separate the layers of onion to make rings and place the rings in the dry Chick Magnet BBQ tempura mix.
- Put the oil to a medium high flame then add the dusted onion ring to the Allagash Chick Magnet mix.
- Drop one onion ring in at a time, make sure rings don’t stick to bottom or to each other.
- Remove when golden brown and place on paper towel.
- Serve with BBQ Dipping Sauce from the "Condiments" section.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/