Grilled Key West Shrimp
Write a review
- 16-20 count headless fresh or thawed shrimp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz. DennyMike's Sublime Swing rub (or Chick Magnet, or a combination of both)
- Peel and devein 16-20 count headless shrimp, leaving tails attached.
- Brush shrimp with olive oil, then sprinkle on your DennyMike's rub of choice, making sure to full season both sides.
- FOR GRILLING: Skewer shrimp on a wood or metal skewer and place on a hot grill, turning once until done.
- FOR PAN SEARING: Prep the shrimp the same way as above, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet and sear shrimp on both sides.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/