Pixie Dust Long Island Roasted Duck
Write a review
- Long Island duck
- 1 cup DennyMike's Pixie Dust rub
- Remove the Long Island duck from package and rinse toughly then pat dry.
- Next, trim the wings and tie duck with butchers twine.
- Then place duck on rack and cover the duck with DennyMike’s Pixie Dust rub.
- Place in roasting pan but do not touch the duck or rub at this time.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours then place duck in a 350° pre heated oven for 45 minutes.
- Next, turn up oven to 500° continue to cook for an additional 15 minutes convectional.
- Remove from oven and rest for 30 minutes the remove meat from bone and reheat in a 350° for 8 minutes.
By Chef Tony Clark
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/