Bloody Good 'Cue - A Grilling Cocktail
Write a review
- Crushed Ice
- 2 Quarts of your favorite bloody Mary mix
- 1/2 C Hot and Nasty
- 2 C Vodka (we suggest Maine's own Cold River Vodka)
- 1/4 C Pickled Jalapeno Juice
- Pixie Dust for rimming
- In a 1 gallon pitcher add crushed ice half way, Bloody Mary mix, vodka and Hot and Nasty.
- Stir to combine.
- On two separate saucer plates add jalapeno juice and Pixie Dust.
- Rim a pint glass with jalapeno juice and then with Pixie dust and pour in bloody mix.
DennyMike's'Cue Stuff Inc. https://www.dennymikes.com/